Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Today is my engagement day anniversary...hoyeee. nak tawen dah..*kekeke gedix*

You gave me this ring
All shiny and new
It must be a sign
that your love is true.
What can I give you
To show you that I care?
That when I am not with you
these times I can't bear.
This gift I am giving you
is frail you see
It's really quit special
and come only from me
my gift is as delicate as
a glass yet durable too
I couldn't give it to anyone else
Only to you
My heart is my gift
to you dear friend
my gift to you will never end.



pesanan penaja : cbuk sampai xsempat nak update aktiviti.. ni pon nak kuar dating celebrate ngan Mr Pooh..ngeeeeeeee :inlove:

No comments: