Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Menanti Jubli Gangsa

My Love for you

My love for you knows no bounds
And one day it will pull me to the ground.
And on my knees I will ask it of you
If you and I could become one, not two.
And if God answers my prayers
When I stand at the alter, you will be there.
I will love you forever, to the end of my days
And each day, to God will I praise.
For sending me an angel, so beautiful and true
An angel so perfect, It could only be you.

~David Munoz~

15 hb May ni adalah anniversary day for me n my fiancé as a couple:woooh:..tahun ni jatuh pada hari sabtu... hmm tgh merancang apela nak wat pada hari tersebut... nak kuar deting, cam xboleh je.. mase Mr Pooh sgt terbatas kerana bz ngan restorannye...:ha?:hmmm still thinking ape kejutan yg menarik dalam waktu yg singkat nih...

*Just wait n see je la...heeee*



No comments: