Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Why Mr Pooh?????


Yess.. Why Mr Pooh? Why not use Mr. Mickey? Why not use Mr.Donald? why not use Mr. Cinderella? Why?? Why??

:eheh: Hahaha terlebih sudah..

I know, people will ask me, why I use Pooh as Nickname for my fiancé.. actually this name without any planning... I came suddenly.. but I notice that Pooh is actually is a cute name..am i?? *kelip mate laju*
Mr. Pooh from my eye:-
  • Nice person, kindly and love to help people...
  • Famous among his friends..
  • Active man..He love sports than I..
  • Polite man... *sbb tu mak ngan ayah merestuinye...kekekke*
  • Good looking..
Heee so is it same between my Mr. Pooh and the Pooh character itself??... maksudnye xsalah la aku namakan dia sebagai Mr Pooh.. 1 more thing, i always tell my Mr Pooh that they have the same fizikal.. TUMMY :ahaha:... ngeee

pesanan penaja: kawan aku cakap...silap ari bulan, pas kawen nnt, aku plak jadi Pooh yg sebenar... perut yg buncit... kekeekke:blush:

No comments: